Blogger Button

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Art and Capes

Cole has been asking if I'd sew him something special (since recently I've made some stuff for Avery), so I made him a Super-Cole cape. He has worn it all over Fresno for the past few days. I also added a few pictures of Q's art. He loves to paint and draw, and held a pencil the correct way from the first time he was handed one. Bryan loves these two and wants to frame them. THe kids are doing well. Avery has made it to school and home since that awful first day, and the fall events are beginning.





2 comments:

Christa Wiens said...

You are so crafty, Cory! How lucky your kids are. I absolutely love Cole's art work. I agree with Bryan that you should frame it, and then you should see the movie My Kid Could Paint That.

Christa Wiens said...

I just reread and realized that is Quentin's art! Holy smokes! I am now blown away!