Blogger Button

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Avery's Limo ride

Monday Avery had her limo ride as her prize for the Gator Gallup. She and 19 other second graders were taken to Red Robin for lunch. I got there to take pictures, expecting to see a bunch of other moms with cameras. Nope. I was quite disappointed to be the only one. I was glad to hear Avery's response as she saw the bus, "That is the biggest limousine I have ever seen." They said they had a great time. I was hoping she wouldn't be disappointed because it was a bus, not a car type of limo, but no way. It was filled with couches. Way to go, Avery, and thanks to all who supported her. Hopefully you'll be receiving a thank you note soon. BTW Avery got her report card last week and received all Gs (good). She was in tears because she had two G-, but we were so proud.


No comments: