Blogger Button

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tuesday was the Christmas dessert tea at Church. Bryan and I sang in a small choir (about 11 of us) which was fun in a terrifying way. I missed Tiffany, who was going to sit at my table, but she was at the hospital with Joshua. For anyone who hasn't heard about him, look at her blog: tiffslittlebeckwithboys.blogspot.com/ . The most recent update is the as long as the doctors can get a PICC line in he can come home for the meds (hopefully by next week). What a terrible week that little guy has had, and his mommy, too. Tiffany told me he stood for a minute yesterday with a PT's help. Please keep praying. So, after that tangent, here are pictures of the table I decorated.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the tangent and the pictures! You set a beautiful table!