Blogger Button

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another visit with the Marchbanks

Last weekend we traveled to San Luis Obispo again to see our friends and help them move into their new house from the garage (where they were storing their stuff). We had fun, although I'm not sure how much help we were. I walked the kids to the park (where I took these pictures). It was hard to get shots while chasing around a very sleepy Quentin, but I tried. Bryan and Paul walked a queen size headboard down the road from the store to their house (I didn't get a picture of that, but really wish I had). We've all promised that next time we will play the whole time. It's fun watching how well the kids have reconnected and have loved playing together, and we've had a great time catching up with Paul and Tracey.





No comments: