Blogger Button

Monday, July 9, 2007

Avery and "the gap"

With a little help from Daddy and a sturdy pair of pliers, tonight Avery lost her first tooth. She didn't even realize it was out, and when she did her comment was, "Where did it go?" It is now under her pillow awaiting a visit from the much anticipated tooth fairy. She's hoping to get $100 or possibly $1000 (at least enough to buy us a house, she says). I'm not sure her tooth fairy can do that, but we'll see. I hope the next tooth losses are easier for me, I cried.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trusting Daddy with a pair of pliers? What a brave little girl! When I lost my first tooth, and my parents told me the tooth fairy would be coming,I ran to the garbage and threw it away. When they asked why, I told them "I don't want any fairies coming into my room!" (true story). - Garry

Warnecke said...

Congrats Avery and her courageous parent! Hang in there Cory, only about 80 more teeth to go, including Cole and Q's. =) Thank you for teaching me how to post in here!