Blogger Button

Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

For breakfast, I pulled out the green food. Just the usual- scrambled eggs, muffins, applesauce, orange juice. The kids were so amazed at my sneaky skill. Avery was (and still is) quite convinced that leprechauns were in our house. That scared Cole, so I told him my food coloring secret. Avery still didn't believe me and continued to tell me about the mysterious goings on in her class last year. Goofy girl. It was a yummy breakfast.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not eat them on a boat. I would not eat them with a goat. Not in the rain, not on a train, not with a fox, not in a box....oh, well, you get it.

California Morrises said...

I can't believe this is your "normal" breakfast. My kids are lucky to get oatmeal!

The Sheldon Five said...

Okay, so I lied. It really isn't the "usual", but it would be fun! Cereal is our favorite.