Blogger Button

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fun Boys

Cole and Quentin have had so much fun playing outside. Quentin cries when the door is open and the screen is closed for me to let him out. We actually cut down a bunch of dead/ icky trees Saturday and planted a few new ones. The kids helped me plant a garden with a few veggies (along with the compost I made!). We had so much fun, but are sore and now have blisters. Oh it was great!
Another cute thing happened last week. We missed a birthday party (Mommy forgot) last weekend for a friend, Noah. I thought Cole had forgotten, so I didn't say anything to him. A few days later he asked, "When is Noah's birthday party?" I told him we weren't able to go and that it had already passed. He mumbled under his breath, "Darn, I really wanted to see all the animals." It took me a minute... and I made the connection Noah- the animals- the ark. Bryan and I tried so hard not to laugh. It was so sweet.


No comments: