Blogger Button

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Farm

Tuesday I had the fabulous opportunity to accompany Avery's K-1 class to the CSUF farm. I dropped the boys off at Great Grandma & Great Grandpa's and raced back to Starr. We rode the bus (I'd been looking forward to a bus trip with her all year), toured the farm, ate lunch, and went back. It was a great morning. I expected to hear crying from Quentin when we arrived to get them (it was the longest he's been away from me), but he was crawling around the house. Cole, Grandma, and Grandpa spent the morning assembling baby bottles for Pregnancy Care Center. At one point I was told that Cole needed a break, so he ran inside, raced through the house, out the screen door, and continued for a while longer. I guess that was a good enough break.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That picture of you and Avery at the end of the slide show is very cute! You should frame it. I'm glad you had fun! Question...were you glad that Quentin was just fine, or were you a little dissappointed that he didn't seem to miss you...? :)