Blogger Button

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Oregon pics

It has taken me a bit to get the pictures on my computer, but here they are. For anyone who doesn't know, we headed to Corvallis, Oregon for Thanksgiving. My very dear friend, Wendy, and her family moved up there one year ago. Ryan (3) and Caleb (19 months) and our 3 had a good time mixed with a little arguing and a few meltdowns, but parted ways smiling. We even got a babysitter and went out to dinner... just the grown-ups. Like a date. Here are a few pictures of the arboretum for OSU (please, Wendy, tell me if the initials are wrong). Apparently there is a big rivalry, but I've been assured that the Beavers are the better team. The picture of Cole by himself was right after he inched his way to the end of the dock. He was so proud.





No comments: