Blogger Button

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Fun

Every year, we look back on the Christmas celebrations, and wish they weren't over, but are relieved to not be so busy. This year, I tried to slow it down for the kids. Each day we added a magnet to our Nativity scene and read a piece of the story. Avery and Cole looked forward to that time each day. Of course, the presents were fun, too. Christmas Eve was spent at the Mullins house, followed by Christmas morning at our house (the first time in our marriage) , and dinner back at my parents'. Bryan loved his coffee quilt, and had no idea I'd been working on it- since September.





1 comment:

California Morrises said...

What a beautiful quilt! Cory, I am so jealous of your talent. That will be passed down for generations, I'm sure!